Transport Oriented Development Campaign News
Over the past month Weston Williamson have been involved in a number of events as a part of our ongoing campaign to promote Transport Oriented Development. These include presentations:
- New London Architecture (NLA), ‘How transport-led development is unlocking housing for the capital’ with Chris Williamson.
- NLA’s ‘South West London – Crossrail 2 Corridor, Densification’ with Christian Bocci.
- New Civil Engineer’s ‘Revealing the impact that Transport Oriented Design (TOD) could have for UK infrastructure and developments’ with Rob Naybour.
- Waterfront’s 2nd Annual: UK Rail Station Regeneration and Development 2016 with Rob Naybour.
- Cambridge Univercity’s (ICSIC) Transforming the future of infrastructure through smarter information with Rob Naybour.
Some of these thoughts have been captured in articles and news, please click on the links below:
Urban Design Group Journal on Tall Buildings – The Impact of Transport Oriented Development
Waterfront Conference – The 5 minutes with… Nick Searl, Graeme Craig and Rob Naybour.
Rail Staff – Learning to Love Stations Again with Rob Naybour
New London Architecture – Unlock post-Brexit London housing using the transport key, says Crossrail chairman.
Future Cities book for the above event
New London Architecture – Let transport lead housing, says deputy mayor Murray
Archinect Station to station: The architects behind Crossrail, Europe’s biggest infrastructure project ever
Design Boom TOD Campaign – Hong Kong, Greener City and Vertical Zoo Articles
50 Architects 50 Buildings by Pamela Buxton ‘Buildings that inspire architects’ with Chris Williamson
WAF Awards 2016 – Shortlisted for Infrastructure Future Projects, Transport Oriented Development Entry
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org